Apply To Join Northwest Business Associates
NBA’s Code of Ethics:
Upon acceptance into NBA, I agree to abide by the following Code of Ethics during the tenure of my
participation in the organization.
1. I will provide the quality of services at the prices that I have quoted.
2. I will be truthful with the members and their referrals.
3. I will build goodwill and trust among members and their referrals.
4. I will take responsibility for following up on the referrals I receive.
5. I will display a positive and supportive attitude.
6. I will live up to the ethical standards of my profession.
Professional standards outlined in a formal code of conduct for any profession supersede the above standards. This means that a member belonging to a profession that has a more stringent standard must adhere to that higher standard.
- You must attend (1) time as a visitor before applying for membership.
- Submit your application with a $400 check to cover your first terms membership dues.
- Prospective members must have a sponsor. Prospective members complete this application and submit it to the Membership Committee for review, with full payment.
- The Membership Committee will review your application and inform you of your acceptance or non-acceptance.
- The Membership Committee notifies the President.
- The President announces new members at the meeting following acceptance by the Membership Committee.